Saturday, December 4, 2010

Senator Al Franken " Saint Stephen" from CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

Reminder to Senator Al Franken, D. MN.
National Debt Training begins January 4th 2011
in the Twin Cities Minnesota.

Goes till Settled, kind of like an extended Garcia solo
with Pigpen belting out the lyrics! +++

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

To: Senator Al Franken

Please allow me to introduce myself.
No this is not the Rolling Stones.
Scratch the Stones, sorry Mick and Keith, not going there!



Senator Al Franken, as serious as can be, I am starting
National Debt Training in the Twin Cities Minnesota.
Beginning January 4th 2011 and going till settled, I am going
to be asking a small favor of you Mr. Franken.  You see, I have
to have Congressional approval in order to Erase the national
debt.  And I will start with you Al. 
You need to follow these simple instructions.  Here they are:
" Tell all your Senator friends and President Obama that
in order to become an Orange Race Card Angel, you will need
to explain to the American People how to erase the National
Debt. "
For you see, I already know how to do this, but I need your approval
in order to get this properly set up for the American People.  I didn't
form a National Debt Committee, because well, let's just say that
bullshit is easily recognizable in an Orange Race Card Angels world.
It is way past the time to "form a committee".  It is the time to take
the pulse of America and wake up the dead.  You remember Jerry ,
Pigpen and Brent don't you Senator?  In case you forgot, here's a few
videos to drum up your memory.  And lastly, I will be putting up a video
for all the Senators and President Obama to peruse at your leisure.
It is the introduction of Saint Stephen, my trusted companion and
mentor. 
Oh yeah , before I forget Al.  Please invite the Senators, both Republican
and Democrat, from the great states of Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa,
Nebraska and Wisconsin to National Debt Training in Minnesota.  These
five states are critical to get the ball rolling.  Merry Christmas Al and
Have a Jerry New Weir +++

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA


Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


P.S. One last thing Senator Al Franken, please don't forget to also invite
President Obama, Sarah Palin, Former Presidents Jimmy Carter, George
Bush's, and Bill Clinton.  When you have done this please get a hold of
me and I will set up the time and the place.  You have to provide your
own security.  Thanks Senator! See you soon! +++














No comments:

Post a Comment